Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hello!

Why hello there. I guess first thing's first as this IS our first meeting. It's a pleasure to meet you, you can call me Syrian Beauty as I won't be revealing my real identity, what's the fun in that? Too often I have been in a cafe with friends having conversations and debates on a number of topics and I think, "this needs to be written down somewhere!".

This blog is a place for me and you the reader to post your thoughts. My thoughts are quite all over the place so don't expect this to be so so organized. I will try to blog once a day and pose a question at the end of each post.

I have been in Syria for not a very very long time and am still adjusting to life here, these are my experiences to that adjusment. Enjoy!


~*Syrian Beauty*~

No comments:

Post a Comment